MCBRIDE'S MAYHEM




Wednesday, November 2, 2016

WEDNESDAY IS WHEN DAY!!!!

So my brain works in mysterious ways most times.  Having said that, I came up with a new idea (or at least I haven't seen it anywhere).  I am going to do Wednesday is When Day every week, at least until I run out of material that is.

Now you may ask, What does Wednesday is When Day mean?  I'm here to tell you.  It means that every Wednesday I will put up some When's.  This is my first Wednesday post so you'll get the hang of it.

When are you too old to dress up for Halloween?

When was the last time you went to a haunted house?

 http://www.clipartguide.com/_pages/1552-0909-2115-3431.html











When did reaching for the stars become an unrealized dream?










http://clip4art.com/png-night-sky-clip-art-free-clipart.png/clipart-starry-sky-at-night10-png-night-sky-clip-art-free-clipart


I will then speak on one of the When's I put up.  Today I will talk about when are you too old to dress up for Halloween?

NEVER.

When I was young I dressed up all the time.  In my teenage years I had Halloween parties at my house and me and my friends dressed up and had a blast.

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_pages/0515-0909-1821-1722.html

Unfortunately, I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years.  My kids were never into the whole party ideas, except for their birthdays, so we never got to give any cool Halloween parties.  I think it would have been awesome to let them have parties.  I could come up with some really cool ideas (from years of practice growing up).  

Only one of my friends does anything for Halloween that I know of, and I as of yet have been unable to attend those parties for one reason or another (sorry Crystal).  But I hope to be able to do it some time in the future.  

Hope you all had a great Halloween!!!

If you have any When's that you would like to share, that would be awesome.  We'd love to hear them.

~~Sloan 
www.sloanmcbride.com



 
















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment