MCBRIDE'S MAYHEM




Thursday, June 4, 2015

ORDINARY





 


Do you ever think back on the times when you were young and all the things you dreamed about?  Do you ever get disappointed that what you dreamed seems so far out of your reach?  Sometimes I wish I could twitch my nose and everything would be just the way I wanted it to be.  Sometimes, I think that’s stupid because it would make life so boring.  My life is anything but boring. 

I’m not a rock star, a diplomat, a big thinker.  I’m an ordinary girl who does ordinary things….a lot of them.   But I still have dreams.

My current dream is that a producer will call me and say he wants to make my book “The Fury” into a movie.  Yeah, I know.  Stretch, right?  Still, it’s a dream.  We have to start somewhere.


  ~~SLOAN~~
www.sloanmcbride.com 
                                                                      
            


 























No comments:

Post a Comment