MCBRIDE'S MAYHEM




Friday, September 26, 2014

NEW COVER REVEAL

Hey, Hey, Hey......

One day a book was released -- The Fury, Book 1 of Time Walker Series -- and people liked it.  If you are not aware of the Time Walker Series, read an excerpt and reviews about The Fury here.

For those of you who have been waiting anxiously, patiently, tiredly, the wait is over.  Book 2 of the Time Walker Series -- The Treasure -- is scheduled to be released on February 9, 2015.  

But wait!!!!  I am giving a sneak peek to anyone who is a subscriber to my newsletter.  If you haven't subscribed to my newsletter yet, you can do so here.

I will be doing the cover reveal on October 3rd, so don't wait.  Subscribe now!  

If you loved Dagan, the gorgeous time walker in Book 1, you will love Orion, the sexy time walker in Book 2.

Don't wait.  October 3rd is just around the corner.

As a side note:  Available now on my website, readers may request autographed copies of ebooks.  Just look for this icon:  mini badge 

I've got chills...... I can't wait to release the cover.

~~Sloan~~
www.sloanmcbride.com

LOVE SPANS ALL TIME