MCBRIDE'S MAYHEM




Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TASTY TUESDAY

It's Tasty Tuesday, where me and my fellow authors share some sexy, fun recipes for you to try out.


SASSY SANGRIA: For those nights when your sassy breaks through.

1 bottle of red wine (Cabernet, Sauvignon, Merlot, etc)
1 lemon cut in wedges
1 orange cut in wedges
1 shot brandy
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 c Ginger Ale or Club soda

Please stop by the following blogs and load up on their tasty treats:

Sweet & Spicy Menage-a-Trois by Selena Robins

Bewitching Bailey's Cupcakes by Moira Keith

Sweet Summer Lovin by PG Forte

ROGUE REFORMATION (CHEESY POTATOES) - The Ultimate Comfort Food For Heating Up A Cold WI Winter Night! and WHO YOU CALLING A TART? (CRANBERRY MUFFINS w/BUTTER SAUCE - sweet & tart with a decadent buttery finish...) by Renee Wildes

Ambroisa by ACatherine Noon

Happy Trails Trail Mix by Nancy Lauzon

Salacious Salad & Naughty Nachos by Denise A. Agnew

7 comments:

  1. MMM. Sangria. This sounds lovely. Sounds like it's got a helluva kick, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making some next week after the kids get back in school....LOL

      Delete
  2. I have a confession to make. I tend to be on the sassy side quite often (or so I'm told by my mother). Love a good sangria...and the sassier the better ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Sassy is my middle name.

      Delete
  3. Love the title of your recipe, Sloan! Sangria is always a big hit in my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and the crit partners are meeting on the 18th. I'm making it for our get-together.

      Delete
  4. Great recipe for a wonderful drink! Will give your version a try. Thanks

    ReplyDelete