MCBRIDE'S MAYHEM




Monday, November 1, 2010

Winners for Halloween Blog Tour

As I promised, here are the list of the winners for each day of my blog tour. Again, thanks to all of you for joining me.

Monday October 25
Lynne Roberts

Tuesday October 26
Cathy Fierstein

Wednesday October 27
Ali

Thursday October 28
Cathy M.

Friday October 29
Tamsyn

Saturday October 30
Fedora

Sunday October 31
Cathy M.

Please email me at sloanmcbride@gmail.com so I can get the appropriate information to send your prize. Thank you again for participating.

Sloan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun blog tour, Sloan. I just zapped you an email.


    Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the blog tour and its double the fun to learn that I won too! Just sent an email to you.
    And congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete