MCBRIDE'S MAYHEM




Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN BLOG TOUR

I'm so late in posting today. You'd think after over a decade of writing I'd be able to balance life and my writing career. I haven't mastered it yet. LOL

Thank you for dropping by for my last day of the Halloween Blog Tour. While you're here please have a look at my posts. I started this monthly blog in September about life and writing.

Q: What do you see in your future?

A: Many time walker stories and a following for my wonderful army of warriors. I researched for two years before I found what I needed to bring the story to life. I'm very excited about my time walkers and I hope readers are enticed and excited by them as well.

Please leave comments about anything Halloween today. Don't forget to drop by tomorrow when I post my monthly blog as I will also be announcing the winners for each day of the blog tour.

I want to thank Mary Eason, Moira Keith, Nikki Duncan, Lynne Roberts, Shelley Munro, and Delilah Devlin for opening their blog time to me. You ladies were wonderful.

Hope you have a scary, twitchy HALLOWEEN.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sloan,

    Happy Halloween! I enjoyed peeking at all your blog posts this week. Haven't dropped by Moira's or Mary's in ages, so that was fun.

    My boy's both had Halloween parties last night. One went dressed as a sheriff from Reno 911 and the other Peter Pan. Mind you, these are men, not teenaged boys, and I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. It totally made my day.

    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    That's so funny. My son went as The Joker (Heath Ledger style) to a party at college. I haven't attempted to ask him how it went yet, but he'd been getting the costume together for weeks. Me, I'm home doing laundry, making an afghan for my boss for Christmas and watching Return to Halloween Town...LOL Big whoop! My life is so exciting.

    I actually think I'm going to work a little writing today. yeah! Of course it's yet to happen...LOL

    ReplyDelete